Android phones are widely used, but they are not immune to issues. One common problem that users face is not receiving calls. There can be several reasons why this is happening, but don’t worry, there are a few things you can try to fix the problem.
Here are 9 fixes to try if your Android phone is not receiving calls:
- Check your phone settings: Go to the “Settings” menu and select “Call” or “Phone” settings. Make sure that the “Incoming calls” or “Receiving calls” option is turned on.
- Check your SIM card: Make sure that your SIM card is properly inserted and not damaged. If it is damaged, you may need to get a new one.
- Check your network coverage: Make sure that you have good network coverage. If you are in an area with poor network coverage, your phone may not be able to receive calls.
- Check call forwarding: Go to the “Settings” menu and select “Call” or “Phone” settings. Make sure that call forwarding is not turned on, as this will forward all calls to another number.
- Check for full storage: Make sure that your device has enough storage. If your phone’s storage is full, it may not be able to receive calls.
- Check for a third-party app: Some third-party apps may interfere with the call function. Check if you have any apps that may be causing the problem, and try disabling or uninstalling them.
- Check for a software issue: If the above solutions don’t work, there may be a software issue with your device. Try restarting your phone or performing a factory reset.
- Check for a hardware issue: If the above solutions don’t work, there may be a hardware issue with your device. Try taking it to a professional for repair.
- Check with your service provider: If the above solutions don’t work, contact your service provider. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the problem.
By trying these fixes, you can get your Android phone back to receiving calls in no time. Remember to be patient and try one fix at a time to ensure that you are able to identify what works. It’s also important to keep the phone software updated and keep an eye on the device’s storage to make sure that it has enough space.
66 total views, 1 views today